successful charters begin with you!
No matter who you charter with, it is important that necessary due diligence is done to ensure you’re using the safest carrier to transport your group. Here are some tips that will help you in the process:
- Clearly spell out your schedule and what is involved, in detail, before getting a quote.
- Know the Department of Transportation (DOT) driver regulations.
- Ask how long the company has been in business, and make sure to check their safety rating and references before booking.
- Inspect the company’s maintenance facilities, and have them provide procedures for over-the-road emergencies.
- Request a certificate of liability insurance and review the contract before signing.
For more information on chartering a motorcoach, visit our FAQ page.