We assure you that Dan Dipert Coaches & Tours is ready to serve all your travel needs!
Dan Dipert Coaches & Tours is a proud member of The International Motorcoach Group (IMG), North America’s premier motorcoach network. IMG operators have a longstanding commitment to providing a clean environment for both employees and guests while aboard their motorcoaches. As an IMG member, Dan Dipert will follow IMG’s “Clean Care” guidelines, which have been developed to meet or exceed the CDC recommendations.
- Enacted enhanced sanitation procedures.
- Kept up to date with industry best practices and CDC guidelines.
- Treated our fleet of vehicles with the powerful BioProtect 500 microbial spray.
- Provided personal protective equipment (such as masks and gloves) for drivers, tour guides, cleaning staff and other associates who interact with our vehicles.
Our cleaning procedures:
- Follow Clean Care guidelines as developed by the International Motorcoach Group.
- Meet or exceed CDC recommendations.
- Mean every vehicle is subjected to rigorous cleaning and is disinfected prior to each trip.
- Require regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces while on the road.
- Include additional deep cleaning at planned intervals in addition to daily disinfection and sanitizing.
Social and personal awareness:
- We ask guests to bring their own masks that cover their nose and mouth for traveling.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on board at the entrance of the vehicle. Guests are encouraged to carry their own, as well.
- Follow CDC guidelines. If you are sick or have been exposed, stay home.
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Our drivers will practice social distancing.
As always, safety is not negotiable!